Customers rely on Roxen Technical Support for assistance and troubleshooting for all of our products and services. We offer three standard levels of support.
|Standard Support||Ensure rapid and accurate problem diagnosis and assistance.||Yearly||Subscription|
|24/7 Support||Call or e-mail support requests at any time to minimize interruption in business-critical environments.||Yearly||Subscription + activation fee|
|After Hours Support||Receive assistance for planned occasional events outside business hours.||Custom||On request|
For contact information regarding support requests, please see the Support section.
Roxen Standard Support offering provides access to Roxen Technical Support for service call submittal and service information requests via e-mail and telephone. This support will be delivered by the Roxen Support organization during normal daytime business hours, GMT+1, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Some of the features in Roxen Standard Support include:
- Provide instruction and reference the documentation, if applicable.
- Help determine if the problem is with Roxen products or another software and/or hardware vendor. If the problem is not with one of our products, the Technical Support Engineer will nonetheless assist you and the appropriate vendor.
- Collect documentation and error files and logs from your system and user environment to isolate and resolve the problem.
- Attempt to recreate the problem, when necessary.
- Analyze test cases that replicate your problem.
- Open a maintenance or improvement request where applicable.
In time-critical production environments you can depend on us to address support issues promptly, no matter if it is in the middle of the night or during weekends. Our 24/7 support team is staffed with in-house people that all have extensive experience with our products, and many of them are also part of the development team.
We will give you a dedicated phone number to call when activating the service, and after that we start troubleshooting within an hour using remote access to your production servers. Once the issue is resolved we provide a detailed log of our actions as well as insights and recommendations to prevent recurrences.
After Hours Support
Roxen After Hours Support allows customers with valid maintenance contract who have an occasional need for technical support outside their standard contracted support hours to proactively schedule assistance from the Technical Support organization for brief, pre-planned periods of coverage. This is a billable service.