Open-source web server
Roxen WebServer is a full-featured open-source web server distributed under the GPL license. It runs on a number of different operating systems including Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X.
Some of the strong points of this server is:
- Open source code.
- A web-based interface for easy configuration and administration.
- The highly regarded Roxen graphics support which can be used for dynamic generation of e.g. headers, images and charts.
- Integrated MySQL database.
- Server-side programming via RXML, Java, Perl, PHP, CGI scripts and more.
- Strong encryption.
- Modular architecture where server extensions can be loaded without shutting down the server process.
- Platform-independent architecture makes custom modules portable with no extra effort.
Roxen Community is the place where you can get support, access the CVS repository and report bugs. And don't forget to join the Roxen mailing list for exchanging tips and ideas with fellow Roxen users!
To download Roxen CMS, please visit the Roxen Download site.